My Samples and Disclosure Policy
1. If you are interested in having me review and discuss your wines, I accept samples and press/media kits from wineries, distributors, marketing and public relations firms and retail shops. Please e-mail me at cliff@CliffsWinePicks.com for my shipping information. I look forward to hearing from you!
2. All samples written about will be disclosed in the body of the blog story. I post all reviews, whether they are positive or negative.
3. Sending samples does not guarantee a blog story. However, I will do my best to review samples I receive from each firm or winery in as timely a manner as possible. I will attempt to post stories and reviews of all your wines in one blog if desired. Once my blog is posted, you may also receive recognition for it on Twitter and Facebook. If you are interested, I will e-mail you the link to the story and you are free to post it on your own site, as long as the content is not altered and I receive recognition as the author of the material.
4. If you wish to use content from my site, please e-mail me at cliff@CliffsWinePicks.com.
5. Thank you in advance and I appreciate the opportunity to sample and blog about your wines!
Thanks for visiting my site and taking the time to learn a bit more about me.